meters of area
meters of garden
35 meters of cocooning
Ground floor: the living room with a sofa bed, dining area, kitchen and the shower room with toilet.
1st floor: the only room with 4 beds.
IDEAL AT 4,
Possibility of 6 beds
- A double bed and a trundle bed (sofa bed with drawer) upstairs.
- A sofa bed in the living room.
- Small equipped kitchen: gas cooker, refrigerator, microwave, Senseo coffee maker, toaster, pine bar.
- Living room with sofa bed, TV 48 cm, dining area.
- Large room: Double bed, sofa bed, dresser, psyche, large wardrobe, bench with storage.
- Radiant electric heating.
- Shower room: new shower cubicle, heated towel rail and hair dryer.
- Garden with swing, table and six chairs, barbecue, umbrella, and two sunbaths.
- Terrace in the back.
- Duvets, blankets and pillows.
- Linen is extra
Attention there is neither dishwasher,
nor washing machine
The staircase is steep but secured by a trap door
They came, they saw, they said:
Just returned from a week skiing in Samoens. Lucile’s place is lovely and cosy, with easy access to the village and free ski bus to the gondola. Plenty of room for the 5 of us to rest after a great day on the mountain. A very attentive host, thank you Lucile and Cindy
Close to the ski bus and town. Cheep and cheerful. Lucile was extremely helpful. We have three children so we took one extra single blow-up bed and everyone slept upstairs. After three trips to Samoen I’d recommend the village highly for families. The Zig Zag ski school is excellent.
10% from 2 consecutive weeks
10% for early bookings at 6 months
Snowy view of Bérouze
The hamlet of Bérouze
The lac aux Dames
10 min walk, bike path
The center of the village
10 min walk
on flat road, sidewalk
The ski pistes
Grand Massif Express
5 min drive or 15 min shuttle